1. I have been a bit of an emotional mess since I first hurt my knee on august 21. The time resting was also time spent eating.
2. After the ankle sprain last week I have been worse. After diagnosis and scheduling surgery I was an absolute emotional eating machine!
3. Last Wednesday, I joined Shrinking Jeans in their latest challenge: Shrinkvivor!! I like challenges, especially team challenges! I weighed in last week at 217 lbs. Did this stop my emotional eating?!? NO!!! I knew what I was doing but I couldn’t or wouldn’t stop myself.
4. I finally blogged about my impending surgeries and that helped me feel more comfortable with the whole situation. Putting it out there made it real – also, blogging it helped me reflect on my injuries. I NEED to get fixed and surgery is my only option. I know if I put off this surgery I will just be setting myself up for future failure. I want and need to be fixed so I can continue the healthy & active lifestyle I have begun!
5. I have not been drinking nearly enough water. I sorta have an excuse – my classroom is on 3rd floor and bathroom is on bottom floor – normally I love this – built in exercise! with a bum knee and a bum ankle – it SUCKS!
Ok, so now I have confessed! I am moving on!!
1. Yesterday, I began tracking my calories again.
2. I am working on my emotional eating!
3. I will up my water consumption!
They are right!! Confession is good for the soul!!!
I do feel better!!